Why parents choose Splash Math for their first graders?
Intelligently adapts to the way each child learns
Get coins for each correct answer and redeem coins for virtual pets
Monitor progress with iPhone app, weekly emails and detailed dashboards
Grade 1 Math Curriculum
- 1. Add using Pictures within 10
- 2. Addition Sentences within 10
- 3. Count on to Add within 10
- 4. Double Facts within 10
- 5. Model Part-Part Whole
- 6. Make a Number
- 7. Make a Ten
- 8. Add 2 Numbers within 10
- 9. Add using Pictures within 20
- 10. Addition Sentences within 20
- 11. Count on to Add within 20
- 12. Double Facts within 20
- 13. Add 2 Numbers within 20
Counting and Comparison
Add & Subtract within 100
Data and Graphs
What do parents say about us?
Our son has really enjoyed using the first grade math program to teach himself math concepts. He is able to choose the topic he's interested in and enjoys the positive feedback which keeps him coming back for more. As parents we like the email reports of his progress.
As a teacher, I love this program for my children
My two girls, ages 5 and 8, use Splash Math every day to practice math skills. As a teacher, I love that the program gives multiple practice of math skills across a variety of different skill sets, including graphs, addition, subtraction, and money... The girls never argue about doing their math homework because they think it is fun!